Decentralized cloud object storage is proven to enable developers, product teams and organizations to build greater security and privacy into applications - with significantly less cost and complexity than traditional hyperscalers. Multi-layered parallelism adds the benefits of exceptional performance and resiliency, without adding to your budget.
In this decentralized, edge-based performance model:
- There are no trade-offs between performance, resiliency and cost
- Multi-layered parallelism and resiliency is built-in, automatic and costs up to 80% less than the cost of today’s hyperscalers
- Files are uploaded and broken up into segments and pieces, then distributed on a global network of more than 13,500 Storage Nodes
- Your speed limit is gated only by your local compute or network resources
- You can positively impact multiple performance metrics such as IOPS, latency, RTO, Ingress/Egress, and etc.
Storj has 3 zones(s) in 3 countries:
- North America
- South America
- Central America
Affordable, decentralized, private, reliable and secure cloud object storage for developers.